Pages

Saturday 3 March 2012

The Sun Deceives

Today was really sunny in short bursts but over all it was quite chilly still so I went out wearing two jumpers which avoided my usual complaint of being cold.

It's not particularly noticeable that I am wearing a jumper as it's a black jumper over a black dress which isn't particularly inspiring. And then I put a yellow cardigan on which made me feel a whole lot better about the amount of black I was wearing. I'm finding that the weather is getting to that difficult stage that deceives me of wonderful warmth but turns out to be rather nippy. It also means that I feel summery but can't yet swap over my winter to summer wardrobe.

I'm also finding it difficult to wear much actual vintage at the moment and I can't quite put my finger on why. Maybe it's the weather, maybe it's because I haven't done the washing for a little while. I do know though that when the summer comes I'll actually be able to crack out the circle skirts and will feel much more vintage again. Which reminds me, I was going to make a circle skirt, wasn't I?


A close up of the little details and the only actual vintage thing on my outfit. This is a stunning micro mosaic which my boyfriend bought for me; I love the twisted edge. Naww, ain't 'e sweet!

Dress: H&M
Jumper: Asda George
Cardigan: Primark
Belt: Accessorize
Pumps: Pimark
Sunglasses: Primark
Tights: M&S

Wow, someone's been shopping at Primark a lot! Eeek!

No comments: