Pages

Friday 11 May 2012

Up in the Peaks

Last weekend I went up North to Manchester with my mum and dad. We went over to the Peak District and met up with my sister so we could go around walking, then we tootled over to my sister's house where I stayed over and she made the most amazing fish pie ever.


Here I am looking grand in my jeans and very fetching ski jacket! Weather wise we really were lucky as it didn't rain at all. It was a great walk which has made me want to do more and also I met this beautiful chap along the way.


My mum and sister also thought it might be necessary to check my ruck sack for stolen dogs before we went home too because I met so many wonderful and friendly puppies along the way. I stopped to say hello to all of them!


Here's a hazey picture of what I wore the next day when we went into town for lunch and shopping to Go Outdoors. My hair which was satisfactory when we left the house quickly deteriorated. While at my sister's though she managed to get a few snaps of me which I thought I would share with y'all.




What did you get up to during your Bank Holiday?

3 comments:

Jess said...

I must say, whoever took those has quite a talent for photography!

Glad you enjoyed your visit :)

xxx

Black Dahlia said...

Love the castle! And your outfit and hair are amazing. ;0
X
BD

Rowena D said...

Is was lovely thanks Jess, can't wait to do it again and to bring Indi too! Oh yeah, I got a pro to take them ;)

Ahh thanks BD, you're so sweet to say :)

xxx