Pages

Wednesday 7 December 2011

It's a Win/Win!

Today I went to the Christmas lunch for the Business Women's Link here in Lincolnshire. It was held at Branston Hall and we had a lovely three course meal and a talk from a motivational speaker.

At every event they do a raffle where the proceeds go to charity, this event's was the Relay For Life which raises funds for Cancer Research. I bought my ticket and didn't really expect to win anything. Imagine my surprise when I won the top prize; a gift box of nine Benefit full size cosmetics.

There's a hitch. I only wear my regular cosmetics and so some of these products I wouldn't ever use. What to do with them? Hmmm.... I dunno. Give them away?? Yeah go on then!

Stay tuned folks as I will be doing my first ever blog give away soon!

1 comment:

Jess said...

Oooooh lovely! xx