Pages

Monday 24 October 2011

Roman Holiday

Well not quite Rome but recently I did go to Italy! The South of Italy to a lovely little coastal town called Tropea where the local specialities are their chillies and red onions. It's a small town so there isn't a great sight to do but it's all you need if your hols are to be a relaxing a restoring experience with much lounging and loafing. I did so much reading while away it was great and something I need to do much more of.

Unfortunately the weather was not too great at times and on one day it actually haled but I guess that's the luck of the draw if you go out of season. It was very warm when the sun did come out and we did manage to get a couple of days in at the beach.

My Freddies of Pinewood jeans were a lifesaver on the cooler days and a fantastic investment. If you're "umming" and "erring" over buying a pair stop it and snap them up!







 




And fineally it seems the Italians love Nutella as much as I do.